Brian G. Bardorf
36 Washington Square
Newport, Rhode Island
Phone: (401) 845-8900
Attorney Brian Bardorf has lived in Newport, Rhode Island for over 40 years. Born in New Haven, Connecticut, and admitted to the New Hampshire Bar in 1962. In 1965 Mr. Bardorf was stationed in Newport, Rhode Island while serving in the US Navy as a Lieut, JAGC,. U.S. Court of Military Appeals and U.S. Supreme Court; 1967, Rhode Island. Education: University of Toronto (B.A., 1959); Georgetown University (J.D., 1962). Phi Alpha Delta. Member: Newport County, Rhode Island and New Hampshire Bar Associations. [Lieut., U.S. Navy, JAGC, 1962-1966]. Practice Areas: Real Estate Development; Condominium Law; Construction Law; Litigation; Commercial Finance; Residential Real Estate; Corporate Law; Commercial Law; Estate Planning.
Areas of Practice:
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Wills, Trusts
- Business Organization & Commercial Law
- Contracts & Contract Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- New Hampshire, 1962
- Rhode Island, 1966
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1972
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 1964
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1965
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia, 1962, J.D.
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Law, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, B.A.
Serving all of Newport County, including the cities and towns of Newport, Middletown, Portsmouth, Aquidneck Island, Tiverton, Little Compton, and Jamestown, Rhode Island.